The Bush-Dubisson House (Alpha House), a historic house in the Dunbar Historic Neighbor at 1500 South Ringo Street in Little Rock, Arkansas. It is a two-story masonry structure, built out of red brick with a tile roof. It has classical Prairie School features, including a broad hip roof with extended eaves, a single-story porch, part of which is open and part is topped by a balcony supported by large brick piers. It was built in 1925 for Aldridge Bush, a prominent local African-American businessman, and was owned for many years by another, Daniel J. Dubisson. It was constructed by S.E. Wiggin, a local African-American contractor.
The Bush-Dubisson House is now owned by the Pi Lambda Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.